What We Believe
- We believe that God the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit created the earth and that life has purpose.
Genesis 1-2; Psalm 8; Hebrews 2:6-8, 10-1
- We believe that the purpose of life is to proclaim and advance God’s glory and goodness in everything we say and do.
Genesis 1:26-27; 9:6; Acts 17:29; Ephesians 5:1; 1 Thessalonians 1:6; Matt 5:48; Luke 6:36; John 1:12
- We believe that Genesis 1 &2 reflects the atmosphere of God’s Kingdom, His rule of goodness on earth. Imitating God involves knowing, being, and pursuing only what is good and ruling and enforcing goodness on the earth.
Genesis 1:28-31; Deuteronomy 6:18; 12:28; 1 Samuel 12:14; Psalm 34:14; 37:3,27; 119:68; 143:10; Ecclesiastes 3:12; Jeremiah 26:14; Matt 4:23-24, 7:19, 8:16-17, 9:35, 10:1,8, 14:14, 25:21;
Mark 1:34, 3:14-15, 6:12-13; Luke 6:43; 9:2, 10:9; John 5:19; Acts 5:12-16, 10:38; 28:8-10; Romans 2:10; 7;21-25; 12:21; Galatians 6:9; Ephesians 2:10; 6:8;
1 Thessalonians 5:15; 2 Thessalonians 3:13; 1 Timothy 6:18; 2 Timothy 2:21; Titus 2:7, 12-14; 3:1,8,14; Hebrews 13:16,20; James 1:17-18; 3:13; 4:17; 1 Peter 2:12,15; 3:8-18; 4:19; 3 John 1:15
- We believe that God requested that man not know what evil was. He did not, and does not want us to have knowledge of or experience anything that did not line up with the complete goodness He intended for man.
Genesis 2:16; 6:5-6; 11:13; Numbers 14:35; Deuteronomy 1:35; 13:12-17; 31:28-29; 32:4-6;
- We believe man’s desire to know evil and participate in it has separated man from God and the complete goodness God planned, purposed, and willed for man to have.
Gen 3:22, 6:5; Numbers 32:13; Jud 2:11; 2 Sam 23:6; 2 Chronicles 22:4; Ezra 9:13;Job 11:14-15, 15:35; Is 5:20
- We believe God promised a Redeemer, a Messiah that would restore God’s plan of Goodness and His Kingdom of goodness on earth, restore mankind to God the King, and empower man to overcome evil.
Gen 3:14-15; Numbers 24:17-19; Job 19:25; Is 41:14, 54:8, 59:20
- We believe that to sin means to miss the mark of knowing and acting only within God’s goodness.
Genesis 3; Romans 3:23 “For all have sinned [missed the mark]
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the Messiah promised by God to destroy the work of evil. We believe that the Messiah restored Kingdom Goodness to man by teaching about His Kingdom (that same Kingdom of only goodness found in Gen 1-2), restoring goodness, and dying on the cross in the place of sinners.
Ps 22, Is 7:14, 9:7-9, 53:9 ;Matt 1:23, 4:23, 9:35, 11:5
- We believe the Messiah never missed knowing and acting only in goodness.
Acts 10:38, 1 Peter 2:22
- We believe that on the cross the Messiah bore the penalty of death for man who deserved death because of their knowledge and participation in evil. The Messiah is often referred to as the Second Adam but without sin.
- We believe that the Messiah rose to life again and for 40 days went about proclaiming His Kingdom of goodness, inviting all to enter into it.
Acts 10:41; Hebrews 13:20
- We believe that the shed blood of Jesus satisfied the judgement of the King against all men who participate in evil and destroy the earth and God’s plan for goodness for the earth.
- We believe that those who believe in Jesus the Messiah, His Kingdom message, His substitutionary death, and His resurrection and return, are given the Holy (completely Good) Spirit Who testifies of God’s Goodness, His good Kingdom, His Word about His Kingdom, and that He empowers the believer to walk, act, and live in that goodness.
John 6:53; Ephesians 2:13; Hebrews 12:24; 1 Peter 1:2;1 John 1:7; Rev 1:5
- We believe that the original mandate not to know evil found in Genesis is now the believers mandate.
- We believe that the church consists of all who believe in Jesus the Messiah, His restoring power of goodness, His death, resurrection and soon return. People who are of His church are all over the world and not limited to a building.
1 Corinthians 1:2; Ephesians 5:23,27
- We believe that the Messiah Jesus will return at His appointed time to reestablish God’s goodness of the whole earth.
1 Thessalonians 4:16; Rev 10:7, 20
- We believe that His Kingdom will rule over all the nations of the earth.
- We believe that God will cleanse earth from all people who refuse to submit to God’s goodness, His Kingdom rule, and who love evil more than good. Evil must be removed if complete goodness is to be restored.
- We believe in His Eternal Kingdom. We believe His Kingdom rules over all the earth through His people, and by faith we are empowered to overcome impossible situations as the earth and all within submits to Kingdom authority.
- We believe that God promises a new earth in which all evidence of evil has been removed. Those who love the King of this good Kingdom, Jesus the Messiah, will live together with Him, forever!
- We believe that Holiness means sacred, consecrated, hollowed. God commands His people to be Holy as He is holy. This means that we are set apart to only, complete, goodness. Pure goodness. No evil is present with us just as no evil is found in God our Father.
- We believe that being sanctified, or sanctification, is an act of being set apart from anything that is evil. To be a Saint means one who is set apart to completely good, void of any participation with evil or things not good.
- We believe that Glory means the weightiness of goodness; an overabundance of goodness.
His glorious Kingdom will soon rule this earth. He will smash all the warring kingdoms of the earth
and they will be placed under His glorious authority. Complete peace will finally rule this earth. We are in
the beginning of that transformation. We are seeing it happen before our eyes in real time, the kingdoms of
this earth preparing for the global government in which Christ will take over.